Is your Driveway, Patio, Pathways, Tarmac or Decking looking tired, moss-ridden or are they slippery? Are they in need of some serious cleaning? If you’re based in Nottingham UK or surrounding areas, we would love to help you!
Pristine Clean Nottingham have invested in the top of the range professional equipment and will expertly clean exterior surfaces. We will aim to remove algae, moss, lichen, weeds and dirt from your surfaces and in between the joints. The area will be left looking as good as it possibly can.
Clearing down after the cleaning has finished is also important and we take time to ensure the area is left in a clean and tidy manner.
Pristine Clean Nottingham offers the following services:
- Driveway Cleaning
- Patio Cleaning
- Block Paving Cleaning
- Decking Cleaning
- Pathway Cleaning
With Block Paving cleaning and if required, we will come back on a dry day after the cleaning has been carried out and resand the area with fresh kiln dried sand which we will provide for you.
- Clear as much of the surface as possible such as pots, tables, chairs etc (if you have anything that is particularly heavy, please let us know. Anything that you can clear prior to us coming along, would be very helpful)
- Where required, we will sweep up all of the loose dirt and debris.
- Using an Industrial high powered Pressure Washer, we will clean the surface removing as much of the weeds, greenery, moss, dirt etc as possible. The pressure can be reduced for delicate areas.
- As this is a very messy job, we will then clean down all areas where dirt and mud would have splashed.
- If required, on a dry day, we will come back and brush fresh kiln dried sand into the area.
Why should I have my Driveway, Patio, Decking & Pathways cleaned?
Green Surfaces can be hazardous – Surfaces can become very dangerous when they have moss and green on them, especially when they are wet, these are easy to slip on. Think about your elderly family members and friends who are susceptible to falling over.
General Maintenance – As the replacement of these areas can be very expensive, it is best to maintain and look after these surfaces, this will mean that the effect of weather etc will have less impact on the general wear and tear of the area.
Aesthetically pleasing – Properties are expensive and we all want them looking the best they can be. By having these surfaces cleaned, it can totally transform the look of your property and you will enjoy your home so much more!
Would you like a FREE no obligation quotation? Contact us either by: